Episode 44: FIFA World Cup Draw special: Guests Deutsche Welle TV Africa correspondent Lolade Adewuyi and Sebastian Schächter, CEO Schächter Sports, former Germany U20 midfielder.
Thank you for your interest in the BvB London fan community podcast as every week the focus of the show will be on exploring a facet of Borussia Dortmund's life by talking to experts and former participants of the club's life.
People like players, fans, and journalists who have covered the club and decision-makers and experts who know the world of all our club well.
The aim of the podcast is to make this football club more accessible to non-German speakers.
Our topic for today's podcast is the FIFA World Cup draw which took place on Friday.
The 'Qatar 2022' tournament, which takes place the 21 November - 18 December, is a first for a middle-Eastern country.
The draw took place on Friday and there are some attractive pairings for both England and Germany in groups B and E.
The 'Three Lions' are paired with the USA, Iran and one of either Ukraine, Wales or Scotland dependent on which qualifies in the playoffs in June.
'Die Mannschaft' ,as the Germany team are known, meet Japan, Spain and one of either Costa Rica or New Zealand dependent on a playoff in June.
A total of 32 teams play out the tournament, some big names will not be present including Italy, Sweden and Hungary and Colombia but the first tournament to take place in the winter months will feature many of the most successful footballing nations.
To take a look at the groups drawn together guests on the show are DW TV (Deutsche Welle) Africa football correspondent Lolade Adewuyi a Nigerian native Adewuyi is a Berlin-based sportswriter who also writes for The Guardian newspaper and is a contributor to CNN.
Our second guest is Sebastian Schächter, the 40-year-old is a former midfielder with 1. FC Kaiserslautern and Germany U21 international, now CEO of Schächter Sports.
Schächter Sports is an agency that works with Bundesliga clubs including Mainz 05, VfB Stuttgart and VFL Bochum to provide football clinics across Africa, Asia and North America.
1. England are drawn in Group B along with USA, Iran and either Ukraine, Wales or Scotland, how will the Three Lions fare? Can the USMNT including Geo Reyna be a stumbling block? How good are Iran? How good are the home nations Wales and Scotland and Ukraine?
2. Germany are drawn in Group E alongside Spain, Japan and either Costa Rica or New Zealand. How will 'Die Mannschaft' fare after the first round exit at Russia 2018?
3. Review of the other groups A, C, D, F, G, H who can win the groups? What will be the key matches to watch?
4. How good are the South Americans? Brazil are always one of the favourites but how good are the 'Cariocas'? What about Argentina?
5. How far can the European teams go? Is 2018 champion France a title contender? Could The Netherlands improve on their two world cup finals of 74 and 78?
6. A look at the African competitors Ghana, Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal and Cameroon. How far can the African teams go?
7. Best of the rest, who will be the surprise teams of the tournaments?
8. Who will we be saying goodbye to at the world cup?
9. Qatar the venues, the controversy and the expectations.
We hope you enjoy the show, remember to send us your comments, share the show with friends and to apply for tickets contact the club via the website which is borussiadortmundlondon.co.uk or join the London BvB community at our online group at Facebook.com/borussiadortmundfanclubengland.